We consider your Security and Privacy and worry-free secure internet shopping to be of the highest priority. AviatorMart.com does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. Any customer data we must collect is protected against unauthorized access.
E-mailOnly if you specifically request it or are a previous customer will you receive any e-mail notifications of special sales or promotions by AviatorMart.com. A brief e-mail to email@example.com requesting that you be removed from our private mailing list will be promptly acted upon.
Security of online shopping When you optionally "Sign In" (either before, during or after filling your Shopping Basket), or when you go to "Checkout", you will be connected to our secure SSL server to complete your "ship to" and credit card information. We feel that this technology is very safe and may actually offer some security advantages over unencrypted fax and telephone orders. In the AviatorMart.com shopping process, no human except you even sees your credit card number. On the secure server pages you may notice that they load a little slower - this is because all data must be encoded / decoded.
- In order for an on-line shopping cart to work, your browser must be configured to accept "cookies".
To quote Internet Explorer's explanation of "cookies":
"Some Web sites store information in a small text file, called a "cookie," on your hard disk.Cookies contain information about you and your preferences. For example, if you inquire about a flight schedule at an airline's Web site, the site might create a cookie that contains your itinerary. Or it might only contain a record of which pages within the site you visited, to help the site customize the view for you the next time you visit. Only the information that you provide, or the choices you make while visiting a Web site, can be stored in a cookie. For example, the site cannot determine your e-mail name unless you choose to type it. Allowing a Web site to create a cookie does not give that or any other site access to the rest of your computer, and only the site that created the cookie can read it."
- To enable "cookies":
- - If you use Internet Explorer 5(IE):
Select: Tools-->Internet Options-->Security-->Internet - Security level for this zone-->Medium-->OK
(To quote IE: [Medium is] "Appropriate for most Internet sites")
- - If you use Netscape 4:
Select: Edit-->Preferences-->Advanced-->Cookies-->"Accept all cookies" or "Accept only cookies that get back to the original server"-->OK
How to tell if you are connected "Securely":
We hope that this information has been of help to you and that you are completely satisfied shopping at AviatorMart.com.
- If you use Netscape, depending on the version, right now you should see an open padlock or a "broken" key on your browser along the bottom and / or near the top. When you are switched to asecure page, the lock will be closed and locked (possibly with a yellow glow around it) or the key will become solid instead of broken.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, when you are connected to a secure page, a closed lock should appear along the bottom of your browser. (There should not be one visible on this page.)
- In all cases, notice now that the address for this page starts with "http://...", when you are on a secure site, it should start with "https://...", the "s" is an additional indication that you are on a secure site.
- On AviatorMart.com secure pages, we mention it just below our logo.
Back to Home
Back to Shopping
Copyright © 2009 AviatorMart.com TMAll Rights Reserved